Have you recently lost your employer coverage because of a job change? Or maybe you recently married or had a baby? Those both are examples of what the federal government considers a qualifying change. That means you are eligible for a special enrollment provision, so you can enroll in an individual health plan or make a plan change, even if it is outside of the annual Open Enrollment time frame.

It’s important to remember that if you did have a qualifying change that you act within 60 days. Otherwise, you lose your special provision, and your options become more limited.

Even if you didn’t have a qualifying change, there still may be options available for you and your family. We will not have access to a fully insured, major medical plan but there are options we can consider.

Just complete our form below, and we’ll be in touch!