Married to my high school sweetheart. Avid reader. Foodie. Traveler. Dog mom. Music lover. Volunteer. Sports and news junkie. Sam Houston State grad. Insurance industry veteran.
I serve as VP of Marketing and Communications for the Federation of Houston Professional Women Education Foundation. I also volunteer at my church, St. Aidan's Episcopal Church in Cypress, Texas.
I am a member of the following organizations:
- CyFair Houston Chamber of Commerce
- Northwest Houston Business and Professional Women
- Federation of Houston Professional Women
- Cypress Masterminds
- Women of Worth of Northwest Houston
- Houston Association of Health Underwriters
- Texas Association of Health Underwriters
- National Association of Health Underwriters
- SHSU Alumni Association
- Women in Financial Services - Houston
Booboo, Office Manager
This little girl has been with us since April 2008. She is our Office Manager and is the one who really runs the show. When not on a conference call or working hard at improving her craft, she enjoys watching Hallmark movies and exploring.
Brownie, Customer Service
Brownie started with our company right out of college. Like, Wendy, he is an SHSU grad, holding a bachelor’s in business. Brownie is always working on self-development and process improvement. He is a big sports fan and, on the weekends, can frequently be seen watching sports with his dad. Or, taking a nap.